Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A little browsing

I find myself ever so grateful to be living overseas in such a time as this. Technology is amazing. Yes, there are those that use it in bad ways, but there are many others that share their thoughts, talents, recipes and even fun craft ideas with the world of bloggers and readers. It's not easy to go to your nearest Christian bookstore and pick up the latest CD, book or Christian art in these parts of the world. Thankfully, I have been able to find some really neat blogs from ladies who share their pretty artwork with the rest of us.
Today, I thought I would share a few links with you so you can join in the fun. I know many of you who read here are on the mission field too so I pray you have a printer and paper and can enjoy some fun finds to put around your house.
I found this one:(just click and it brings you to their blog)
Kristen
She has some really neat printables. I was able to print out a few of them and change them out according to the season. Ikea has some good prices on frames so you can have some nice pictures for a little money. You can also print them out whatever size you want. I have Photoshop Elements so I am able to change the color of things if I want to match something in particular.
This next site I enjoy browsing through because she always has the neatest pictures that make me want to have all kinds of little parties with my granddaughter, my friends and anyone else who would come over and visit! So much pink and floral and all kinds of lovliness on this blog:
A Little Lovliness
If you are looking for some really adorable Valentine printables you MUST go check these out. I am thinking we are going to have a party in Sunday School just so I can use these cute things!
You can find them at:
Catch My Party
The next one caught my eye just because the cookies were decorated so beautifully and I sat here and imagined it was me that decorated them and everyone oohed and aahed and told me how wonderfully creative I am!!
Glorious Treats
Ok-less I cause you to stumble and spend too much time going from site to site and following one link to another link and then your kids come home and ask you what is for dinner and you just kind of look at them with that blank stare and hubby arrives home and you still have your houserobe on you ramble on and on about how you couldn't help it but you found yourself captivated by all these wonderful online things, I will stop here. There are other links but I will save them for another time.
Enjoy!!

No comments: