Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

Just a short note today-I wanted to share with you how romantic my husband is. Yes, my sweet loving adorable hubby!!! He really is amazing!


A couple of years ago I made a Valentine card for him and sent it to him via email. He lovingly sent one back to me:

He is a creative genius I tell you!


I know some people loathe this day. It used to be sad in high school when they would sell roses for you to give to people you were "in love" with and you didn't have anyone "in love" with you. Well, my friends and I just sent them to each other and made everyone else curious as to who our secret admirers were! Yah, I am certain much sleep was lost that night as they tossed and turned trying to figure out that one!! LOL!Oh but we have our Jesus who loves us with an everlasting love. Love that never disappoints, never fails, never changes. God is love! It's not just a saying, it's reality. It's a precious promise from the One who never goes back on His Word! What more could we ask for :)



No comments: