Friday, January 28, 2011

Thank you for praying

Dear friends,
I thank you so much for praying! My migraine has gone away for now and though I didn't fall asleep until 4am last night-toss, turn, toss, turn---I awoke refreshed enough to rearrange furniture!! Oh yes indeedy! Why is it that we women think that when our Misters go away it is suddenly time to change the look of the house!! Oh my! Well, this is my five minute break :)
I will be back later tonight after the Mister arrives home long enough to give me a kiss, tell me how much he missed me this week and is in awe of the newly rearranged living area-then he is off again to bible study (yippee, he started a Friday night study)
Here's a sneak peek at today's Part Due (that's doo-ee). Off to put some make up on so I don't scare hubby upon his arrival!! Fear not, I am not selling it !

No comments: