Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year

Greetings!!
I am ready to start blogging again!! It has been something I keep wanting to do again but either don't have the time or just not sure about what to say.
Proverbs 29:11 says "A fool vents all his feelings but a wise man holds them back". Sometimes in wanting to blog it's been because I want to vent and this scripture always comes back to me. It's hard to know at times when it's ok to write what is really on your heart and when it's best to remain quiet.
My heart in having this blog is to keep you informed as to what is going on here in Padova, what the Lord is doing/saying and then of course the daily or almost daily flips and flops of my life.

So,,,are you reading your one year bible? Don't get frustrated if you miss some days-just pick up and go to the day and if you can, go back to the dates you missed. It's overwhelming if we miss some days and then we think we can never catch up-just do what you can do, but do it with all your heart.
Let's get this blogging started :)
ciao for now

No comments: