Sunday, March 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Just to let you all know that I made it home to Italy safely. I will be updating the ole blog shortly. First, I need to be able to stay awake and have my brain return to halfway normal before attempting any literary functions!
Jetlag is so much fun when you are over 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first night I fell asleep at 1:00am and woke up at 2:00 pm. Last night I attempted to go to sleep at 2:00 am and finally dozed off at 6:30am and forced myself to wake up at 11:00 in hopes of falling asleep at a decent hour tonight. I think you realize all the more why I won't attempt any serious blogging today :)

Grace and peace upon your day!!

1 comment:

cottage crew said...

We loved seeing you! Glad to hear you're home safe and catching up on sleep! Write when you are up to it!
love ya, Yvonne