Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Must listen

Ha ha, I know, I know, I sound like a Mom....listen to me child! No, but seriously, you have to listen to this song. It is awesome. I LOVE the words. So filled with hope and truth! How can we not be filled with anticipation of seeing our Jesus after listening to this!

Last night I kept waking up thinking about a bride walking down the aisle waiting to be joined to her bridegroom. I don't see it so much nowadays, but in the past the bride wore a veil and when her father presented her to her groom the veil was lifted. There is a line in the song from 2 Cor 3:18..But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord,...ok...can you just imagine the veil being lifted and our eyes open and we just see Jesus face to face...I can't imagine us not falling down...worshipping Him..(Yes, someone wrote a song about it...) but anyway, it is just too much to think about this happening.
We always talk about seeing Him one day but wow, to be able to actually look into His eyes. You know how at a wedding when the dad takes his daughter by the arm and gives her to the groom...is Jesus going to take us by our hand and then present us ...I wonder how it will be. I can't wait to see Him!
I have tons of pictures...was in vineyard country for 5 days in France...they were harvesting..I have a retreat in my heart from all this :)

Ok-I am off to Venice with my Mom. It's been fun and I have been blessed with her paying for me to travel about with her to see where her grandparents came from. Pictures and stories to follow.
Soon and very soon!

No comments: