Thursday, July 9, 2009

Time flies

Wow, it's hard to imagine that almost a month has passed since I updated the ole blog! We have been so busy and by the time I sit down the last thing I can do is think! I promise to update after this week and put some pictures up...well, I actually can't remember what pictures I have so I will have to check.
We say good-bye to Karen and Jeff on Saturday morning, Agi and Zsofi arrive Saturday evening! Now would be a great time to have the dryer hooked up instead of putting everything outside to dry! Sometime next week I think Steven arrives for a few days and who knows what is in between!
Found out the other day that the theme for our women's sessions at the Missions Conf is John 15. I am so ready to dive into this study. I thought about it this morning....no matter what is surrounding us, no matter what goes on it comes down to abiding in Him! I am so excited with studying this.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer holidays. Praise God for times of refreshment!
Til next time......

No comments: